Whether you’re looking for a traditional grand country home, a quirky festival wedding or an intimate hideaway; our venues are the perfect place to bring your unique day to life.
We only accept four weddings a year at Gins Farm and four at Home Farm.
All of our wedding venues and private homes are within the New Forest National Park area. It is full with world heritage beaches, award winning spas, 25 mile menus, sparkling vineyards and our famous wild stags and horses. The area is two hours from central London.
Each of our venues have their own romantic twist. Gins has a private jetty for glamorous entrances by boat. Beckheath has it’s very own stables complete with prize winning horses and vintage cars. Both our venues have been handpicked for their style, personality and size. Their flexibility means we can cater for secret elopements for two, all the way up to 300 guest celebrations.
Do give us a call with any questions and special requests (big or small!) and remember to look at our private homes for close by guest accommodation too.
Gins Barn, St Leonards, Beaulieu
Gins is a glamorous riverside venue. The barn itself has been lovingly restored and reimagined into a warm, stylish and eclectic space. Hire the barn for intimate weddings or combine it with the breathtaking grounds for large marquee celebrations and use of the private jetty!
Hire the grounds of Gins Barn to host a marquee and increase the wow factor. The grounds can keep a marquee that can hold up to 120 guests and live music can be played until midnight.
Gins Barn has a beautiful home attached that is perfect for the wedding party; four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a big living room and a large family sized kitchen. Ideal for the party to get ready in. This must be hired with the grounds for accommodation.
Rates and Important Information:
- – Hire rates start from £800 – £4000 a day for the grounds. It is not assumed that the Tithe Barn will be available for use. If you want to use this charges may be applicable and are from £300-£1000 per day.
- – You will need to BYO marquee. The maximum size we like to host marquees is for 120 people.
- – You will also need caterers, staff etc. We can help you with a suggested supplier list.
- – The Tithe Barn is perfect for small sit-down ‘do’s. It seats 24 comfortably and 44 absolute max’. There is a further charge for this.
- Other considerations:
- – Music must stop at midnight please.
– The barn accommodation must also be hired for the duration.
– A care-taker and his young family live on site.
– The owners may be living in the house during the wedding, this is unlikely but it can happen.
- – We do not provide a wedding planner service but can help you find someone.
- – Jetty and mooring fees may be extra.
– The river taxi will dock at the Gins jetty for free. Please ask the Bucklers Hard harbour master.
For a wedding with 120 guests our approximate charge will be from £8500 +
If you have 100 guests approximately £7500 +
If you have 50 guests approximately £6000 +
- Off peak season:If you have 20 guests and no marquee or need to use the outside grounds for buildings/tents etc, from £4000.Visits to the farm must be by appointment. Usually these are Monday to Thursday. We cannot offer any dates when guests are staying in the barn on holiday.
Please refer to the calendar on the Gins Barn holiday home page to see available dates for visits.
Gins weddings in the media:
In June 2016 David and Rebecca got married at Gins Barn. All the following images are taken by Linus Moran – Linus Moran Photography. This wedding was featured on One Fab Day wedding blog + the photographer has won many international awards for his photography at this wedding.
Please also look at the blog from wedding co-ordinator Tasha-Mae who helped host a wedding at Gins in 2019.
When empty the barn can seat up to 40 for dinner and drinks. The designer furniture can be kept or removed to suit you. The space comes with it’s own piano that you’re welcome to hire a player for but it can not be moved.