Perfect properties for you & your pooch
Whilst many of our houses welcome dogs, we organise dog stays on a by request basis so that our owners know when a dog is staying. In all our houses we charge £20 per dog per stay, except Gins Barn – where dogs are free.
Please check the size of dogs that our houses will accept. It is different in each house.
- Most owners supply dog bowls and an area that dogs are expected to sleep in – none allow dogs on furniture or in bedroom areas please.
- Many of our houses have pretty well enclosed gardens – unless stated. We don’t like to say enclosed per se, in case Fido is also known as Houdini…
The most secure gardens for dogs are at: Forest Edge, Ploughmans, Old Post Office, Slate, Sunnydell and Cliff House.
Here is a heads up from our dog blog:
- Great dog walks – the Insiders Guide
- The Forest in fall – best walks and views.
- Giant hunting – giant trees to find.
Guide dogs are exempt from these rules and are welcome.