Our extraordinary coastal homes collection
Thankfully the Hampshire Coast is not well known. Traffic jams here are rare yet we have fabulous sandy beaches and secret coves. Our beaches are rarely busy even in peak summer and with our insiders guide, we can point you to seclusion and silence, secret picnic spots, dens to explore and trees to climb – all far from the madding crowd.
Some of these houses are quite extraordinary and give guests access to parts of the coast that are normally extremely private.
- Pitts Deep Cottage is, as far as we know, the closest beach house to London.
- Gins Barn is on the beautiful, tidal Beaulieu River.
- The Breakers and Old Post Office both faces the Solent and Isle of Wight Needles. Sunsets from here are superb.
The Boat Shed, a tiny home with a fabulous location just behind the Lymington marinas.
- Eat me Drink me Cottage and Ploughmans Cottage are within a 20 minute walk of Tanners Lane beach, great for kids wild play, tree climbing and tyre swings.
- Solent House and Number Two are all in Lymington and easy reach of coastal walks and crabbing on the quay.
- The Hidden Spa is in Milford on Sea, you can walk to the beach in 7 minutes.