Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to registered users of Facebook, aged 16 or over. The competition will run from Monday 8th July to Sunday 14th July 2019.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is New Forest Escapes Ltd.
4. To enter, entrants must comment on our any of our New Forest Escapes Competition Posts on the New Forest Escapes Facebook Page.
5. Any number of comments may be submitted.
6. Entrants using multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook.
7. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
8. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by New Forest Escapes (in its absolute discretion).
9. There will be one winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive a 2 night stay at The BoatShed in Lymington over a weekend in 2019 to be mutually agreed by New Forest Escapes and the winner. The prize is for 2 guests. The prize is worth £200.
10. New Forest Escapes will notify the winner via a Facebook following the competition closing. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the New Forest Escapes team.
11. The winners must provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by New Forest Escapes. New Forest Escapes reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to New Forest Escapes satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted by New Forest Escapes and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by New Forest Escapes, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and New Forest Escapes reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining Entries.
12. By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to New Forest Escapes and not to Facebook. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to New Forest Escapes, not Facebook.
13. The winners consent to New Forest Escapes announcing their name publicly as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the Entry and otherwise exploiting the Entry and any rights in relation to the Entry for any purpose and without compensation.
14. The information entrants provide will be used by New Forest Escapes for the purpose of conducting this competition. New Forest Escapes may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
15. New Forest Escapes reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
16. Employees of New Forest Escapes and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.
17. In accepting the prize, the prize winner accepts our visitor terms and conditions.