Work with us.
We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant part-time. For more information, download the NFE Marketing Assistant Job Description.
All applicants should send a covering letter with their CV to [email protected]
We like solutions! Come to us with ideas and creativity.
Our business is all about building a brand that encourages people to holiday in a part of the world that is relatively unknown (compared to Cornwall or the Cotswolds) so we are competing with destinations across Britain for business, not just other holiday options in the New Forest itself.
Host with us.
For more information – link here to our Host Pack.
If you think you’ve got a good idea…
We’re a young company and love to innovate to create more value for our owners and guests.
We’re busy and we multi-task all the time. Having fun at work is a one of our most important principles.
We’re always on the look out for good ideas to integrate and enhance our business. So if you’ve got a good idea, don’t hold back, get in touch.
Ideas that we like: bonfires on the beach, Instagram, shared content, illustrators, homepage takeovers, kid journalists for video and written content, dog cam, OS maps on your phone, homeschool adventure guides for British beach holidays.
Ideas that we are particularly keen to look at;
- guest discount through partner companies in the Hampshire area
- apps to help guests use the area and what’s on better
- a map app, for example, top local dog walks texted to you on holiday
- kid journalist contributors; top 10 New Forest experiences, summer story competitors
- photographers contributing content for our social media – we’ll credit you don’t worry
Please contact us for more info. [email protected]