Need a bigger place to stay?
Here are 5 options.
All these houses can sleep 10-14 people.
Our favourite houses for bigger groups. We’ve split it into two sections. Amazing for kids under 10 (has pool/masses of toys/enclosed garden) and Good for kids (lovely but more focused on groups with older children.
If you want more info’ after reading this list, please call us.
5 amazing places for groups, best for kids above 10 years.
Gullwing + Little Tern Beach Huts Each sleeps 5
- Cadland / Fawley
- Priced £450 - £1450 low to high season. Min 3 nights.
- Take both huts to sleep 10, on a sand + shingle beach opposite the Isle of Wight
Chestnut Cottage Sleeps 10 + 2 cots
- From £700 - £3400, min 2 night stays
- Grade II listed, sleek, colourful, restored beautifully, on the edge of the village.
Beaulieu Brickworks Sleeps 10-14 adults + 2 cots
- Big. Bold. Baronial. Boho. Super luxe with fab yurt for 4.
- From £1800 - £3900
Best for groups with small children
Vinegar Hill Sleeps 12 + 3 cots
- Milford on Sea
- £1800 for 3 night weekend, 4 night midweek. £3200 per week.
- Big, arty, absolutely for families, the beach is 10 mins walk and sandy at mid tide and lower.
Sumaya House Sleeps 10 + 3 cots
- £1100 - £3000, min 2 night stays
- Bright, roomy, great for families wanting an escape with a pool.