Confused which house is best for you? Got kids in tow?
Here’s our cheat sheet…
Our favourite houses for families with babes and toddlers.
All these houses have the following: 2 cots, high chairs, bouncy chairs, plastic cutlery and an enclosed garden. Lots and lots of appropriate toys. In ‘About this place’ we’ve written up the plenty of trip ideas tailored to their age range.
If you want more info’ after reading this list, please call us.
5 places for under 5's (or 10's)
Gullwing + Little Tern Beach Huts Sleeps 5
- Cadland / Fawley
- Priced £450 - £1450 low to high season. Min 3 nights.
- Modern beach huts on sand + shingle beach opposite the Isle of Wight
Sowley Cottage Sleeps 7 + 3 cots
- From £700 - £2200 per week, min 2 night stays
- Grannys house with lots of vintage, colour and a wonderful private beach for guests
Seaview Cottage Sleeps 4/6 adults, 2 kids, 2 cots.
- From £700 - £2200
- Envy inducing seaside cottage, with good crabbing and walking
The Old Post Office Sleeps 8 + 2 cots
- Priced from £800 - £2400
- Sleek, chic and stout. Views on two sides to boats and the Solent. Beach 10 mins.
Sunnydell Sleeps up to 6-8 adults + max’ 4 cots
- From £600 - £3300, min 2 night stays
- Foresty cottage, danish design, heated pool, enclosed garden, tree climbing and wild play right out the gate into the National Park. A good car-free area.
The Ploughmans Cottage Sleeps 12, best 6-8 adults + kids
- From £800 - £3300, min 2 night stays
- Arty, theatrical, super kiddy friendly, next to gastro pub.
Sumaya House Sleeps 8- 10 + cots
- From £900 - £3000, min 2 night stays
- Bright, roomy, great for families wanting an escape with a pool.
Vinegar Hill Sleeps 12 + 3 cots
- Milford on Sea
- £1800 for 3 night weekend, 4 night midweek. £3200 per week.
- Big, arty, absolutely for families, the beach and village is 10 mins walk away
Eat me Drink me Cottage Sleeps up to 8 adults + 3 cots
- From £700 - £2900, min 2 night stay
- Super eccentric, full of pattern and colour, families that love vintage, quicks and the beach 1km away will love it here. Strange pets welcome.