These places are all dog friendly.
They will have:
An area that dogs are expected to sleep in.
None of our houses allow dogs on furniture or in bedroom areas.
All have pretty well enclosed gardens unless stated. We don’t like to say enclosed per se, in case Fido is also known as Houdini…
All our places charge to have dogs to stay. It is usually £20.00 per dog per stay.
Our dog friendly places
Seaview Cottage Sleeps 7 + 2 cots
- Cadland / Fawley
- Priced from £700 - £2200
- Seaside cottage for crabbing, beach walks and wild playing.
Gins Barn Sleeps 8/9 + 1 small bed and 2 cots
- Priced from £700 - £3450, min 2 night stay
- Chic, eclectic, big skies, great dog swimming
Beaulieu Brickworks Sleeps 10 - 14 + 2 cots
- From £1540 - £3900, min 2 night stay
- Baronial and boho, this riverside house is dog paradise, the garden is unfenced tho and game birds live here too.
Sunnydell Sleeps up to 6-8 adults + max’ 4 cots
- From £600 - £3300, min 2 night stays
- Enclosed garden, fantastic doc walking right out of the gate.
Eat me Drink me Cottage Sleeps up to 8 adults + 3 cots
- From £700 - £2200, min 2 night stays
- Super eccentric, full of pattern and colour, families that love vintage, quicks and the beach 1km away will love it here. Strange pets welcome.